The THERMOLIGN Support is specifically designed for trunion applications on aluminum based high temperature conductors that will be operated at continuous temperatures ABOVE 200°C.
- Multi-layer design for maximum mechanical performance and maximum heat dissipation
- Minimal heat transferred to mating hardware and insulators
- Cushioned insert surrounding conductor for superior protection against wind and ice induced loadings at support structures
- Vertical Strength: 5,000# (22kN) in any direction
- Slip Load: Approximately 20% of the conductor RBS
- Line Angle: Maximum of 30° for single support
- Available with PARROT-BILL Rod ends for EHV (345 KV and above) applications.
NOTE: Add EHV to Catalog Number for 345kV application (Example: TLS-0210EHV)