RAPTOR CLAMP™ Diverter
The RAPTOR CLAMP™ Diverter is designed to increase the visibility of overhead lines and reduce the incidence of bird collisions with overhead cables. Extensive field studies have shown that when installed properly diverters significantly decrease bird strikes.
The RAPTOR CLAMP’s trigger latch design allows the product to be easily installed by hand or hotstick or by drone using the patented installation system provided by PLP’s UAV Installation Services. Once installed, the RAPTOR CLAMP tightly grips the cable, ensuring that the diverter remains in the applied position even in severe wind conditions or if the cable is subjected to aeolian vibration. This rugged diverter also features a large 5.9" diameter yellow flag with a reflective center – securely attached to the clamp – providing excellent visibility.
PLP also offers the RAPTOR-LED Diverter, which includes an exclusive flashing LED module that provides a visible indication of overhead lines in dark and low-light conditions.
- UAV (Drone) Installation is available through PLP’s UAV Installation Service
- Easy “bump and snap” installation on the cable
- No special tools required
- Simple, cost-effective design
- Lightweight (total weight = 5.6 ounces)
- Manufactured from UV-stabilized polycarbonate and polyethylene materials
- All metal hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Optional flashing RAPTOR-LED design available
|RAPTOR CLAMP Diverter|
|Catalog Number||Diameter Range (in) Min||Diameter Range (in) Max||Weight (lbs)||Carton Qty|
RAPTOR CLAMP Diverter
RAPTOR CLAMP LED Diverter