Compression Jumper Terminal: ACSR, ACSS, ACSS/TW
- Compression of products can be completed with industry standard presses and dies.
- Aluminum Jumper Body: Aluminum body that is compressed around the OD of the conductor.
- Holding Strength: 40% minimum of the conductor rated breaking strength (RBS).
- Designs allow for continuous conductor operating temperatures up to 125°C (150°C two hour emergency).
- Jumper pad is constructed with a 15° angle which allows for the terminal connection of jumper and dead to be bolted together in a 0° or 30° configuration.
- Includes: Jumper body and hardware packages which includes galvanized hardware (4 nuts, 4 bolts, 4 lock washers and 8 flat washers).