The FIBERLIGN Suspension provides superior cable and fiber protection at the support point. The combination of Structural Reinforcing Rods, Outer Rods, boltless housing and resilient inserts reduces compression, clamping, and bending stresses on cable. Negative weather related cable motion, such as aeolian vibration, galloping, and wind sway are also minimized.
- Elastomer Insert is specifically formulated for resistance to ozone attack, weathering, extreme high and low temperaturs variations, and compression set.
- Housing is a high-strength aluminum alloy casting.
- Applications for Single or Double Suspensions
- Consult PLP for trunnion or bracket type mounting, right-hand lay, and larger units for special applications.
- Fittings and grounding accessories available and can be included in the same container with the suspension.
Ground Wire assemblies and fittings may be included in the same container with the suspension by adding the appropriate SUFFIX CODE from the below table.
Note: the suffix sequence is grounding wire first and fittings second.
Ex. 4300100GYC includes a 4300100 single suspension with copper ground wire assembly (G) and Y-clevis eye (YC).