Alloy Double Side Tie
Preformed Line Products Alloy Ties are intended for use in corrosive environments on aluminum based conductors. They are suitable for use on ANSI C29 compliant insulators. Alloy Double Side Ties are designed for use in coastal areas. They have been performance-matched to aluminum conductors and are much more corrosive-resistant than standard aluminized steel ties.
- Easily applied by hand or with hot sticks
- Performance matched materials
- Will not damage the conductor during installation
- Conductor application up to 1.24"
- Accomodates line angles 0-40° depending on application
- Resiliency built in to protect the conductor
- Reacts like the conductor under loading
- Adheres to NESC Standards
- Will hold a minimum of 700 lbs. of unbalanced load (According to rigorous PLP testing)
- Suitable for use with either ANSI compliant polymer or porcelain insulators
- Made in the USA