Slack Span Dead-end
Slack Span Dead-end is intended for use on aluminum based conductors with diameter ranges from .229" to 1.216". It is specifically designed to terminate primary, secondary and neutral conductors. Each Slack Span Dead-end covers a range of conductor diameters.
- Tools are not required to install Slack Span Dead-ends, except for hot stick applications.
- Specifically designed to be installed on pin, line post or spool insulators when used in limited tension construction.
- The loop of the Dead-end is covered with an elastomer to provide protection against abrasion and damage to the glaze of the insulator.
- Designed to grip the conductor uniformly to prevent distortion.
- Offers a unique design that eliminates bolts, nuts, washers and other component parts.
C-Neck & F-Neck