FIBERLIGN® Fiber Safe
The FIBERLIGN® Fiber Safe is designed for protecting underground, buried and aerial fiber optic splices. More versatile and flexible than other fiber optic closures, the FIBERLIGN Fiber Safe incorporates a closure within a closure for double protection. Re-enterable encapsulant fills the void between the inner closure and outer Splice Case assembly to provide an additional barrier against moisture. The FIBERLIGN Fiber Safe is easily re-enterable. The closure is filled and refilled through an exterior port in the Splice Case.
- Butt splice applications utilize a preassembled 6.5" (165 mm) End Plate and a variety of cable entry End Plates.
- In-line configurations are designed with two 6.5" (165 mm) Three-Section End Plates.
- A variety of cable entry End Plates are available which provide simple cable entry for both initial construction and future entry.
- Accommodates 6 splice trays holding 12 or 18 splices per tray.
- An expanded capacity closure is available for butt splice applications with utilizes up to 6 splice trays holding 24 splices per tray.
- Splice Trays are available for both fusions and mechanical splices.
- Vertical file system allows trays to be individually removed, easily reworked and securely repositioned.
- Provisions are made for expressing uncut fibers through the inner closure.
- Utilizes our easy-to-use LOCKBAR Fastening System on both the Splice Case and inner closure assembly.
- An innovative collar attaches to the End Plate inside the closure which provdes an additional watertight seal and acts as a substrate to which resin will bond.
Splice Trays for all except 8001004
Splice Trays for 8001004