COYOTE® PUP Closure (OPGW & ADSS)
The COYOTE® Closure Family features durable high-density thermoplastic shells that weigh less than their stainless steel counterparts. The 6" x 17" COYOTE® PUP Closure can manage up to 48 fiber splices and allows for future expansion or "growth" into a COYOTE Closure with minimal cost or disruption to the existing fibers.
- One small size, 6" x 17".
- Twelve-count fiber splice tray with elastomeric splice block to retain mechanical splices or protected fusion splices.
- Forty-eight fiber splice capacity.
- For either dielectric or OPGW cables.
- High strength, low weight, low cost, non-metallic shells.
- Permanent neoprene gasket and LOCK-TAPE™ Sealing System allows re-entry without re-entry kits/supplies.
- Roomy buffer tube storage system and fiber management trays allowing large bend radii.
- End Plate System for butt splicing: One Blank End Plate at one end and one Three-Section End Plate with six premolded cable entry ports.
- Optional Three-Section Four Port End Plate is available for cables up to 1-1/4"
- Optional Future Cable Port Kits allow for adding cables in the future without disassembling the End Plate. Kits must be ordered and installed during initial assembly.
- When adding future OPGW cables, order additional OPGW Strain Relief Bracket Kits.
- Closures are available that can accommodate other types of fiber optic cable.
- OPGW Strain Relief Bracket Kit provides brackets, clamps and moisture sealing tape required for installing two OPGW cables in End Plate.
- Splice Case Kits are available for OPGW with stainless steel loose-tube fiber bundles, consult factory for details.