ARMADILLO® Stainless Shell Kit
ARMADILLO Stainless Shells are precision formed of stainless steel with an inside liner of neoprene. They feature a permanent gasket-sealing system that requires no re-entry kit or cleaning upon re-entry, and an integral air flange and grounding lead that allow pressurization and grounding through the shell. Each shell kit consists of a top shell half, bottom shell half, LOCK-BAR™ fasteners and torque bars.
For over 30 years, our Stainless Steel Splice Case has been the industry standard, with millions of successful applications around the world, protecting communications cables under even the most severe conditions. This is our premium series for the most demanding applications. It offers superior performance and versatility for virtually any application.
- Precision-formed of stainless steel with an inside liner of neoprene.
- Permanent gasket-sealing system requires no re-entry kit or cleaning upon re-entry
- Air flange and grounding lead allow pressurization and grounding through the shell
- LOCKBAR Fastening system features corrosion-resistant stainless steel front and back bars that mate through the flange area and lock into position to reduce installation time
- ARMADILLO components are interchangeable. You can have a closure with a Drilled End Plate on one end and a Sealing Washer End Plate on the other.